Thursday, March 7, 2013

So Sorry

I was browsing through some training help for SU demonstrators and was reminded of the Faux Metal technique.  This set immediately came to mind.  I made the tag then struggled with making the rest of the card.  I thought it would look good with the very vintage wheel.  So this is what I created.  For now the card is sitting in my box of techniques collection.  I mess up a lot, so I am sure I will be using this 'sorry' card very soon  ;)

Recipe:
Technique:  Faux Metal
Stamp Sets:  SU "Very Vintage", "Teeny Tiny Wishes", "Four Frames"
Ink colors: Soft Suede (pad, and cartridge)
Ribbon: Crochet trim
Accessories: SU Paper Daisies, Glimmer Brads
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!