Thursday, March 21, 2013

Return of Spring

I found this background on Splitcoast stampers. I tried it with my Cricut. I wanted to try it again with my stamps. This time I smeared the daffodil on the block, then on the paper (regular white paper) then again with certainly celery in diffent spots. Since the craft ink remains wet for a while, it smeared the colors together. What a fun background. Can't wait to try it in more colors, and with the regular pads as well.

Recipe:



Stamp Sets: "Language of Friendship",
Punches Boho Blossom Punch, Bird Builder
Ink Colors: SU! Basic Black, 
Craft Inks: SU! Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery
Paper Colors: SU! Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery,  

Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight
Ribbon: Bakers Twin 
Impression Folders: Swiss Dots
Accessories: Neutral Designer buttons

Technique:    Acrylic Block Background
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/stampedblockbackground/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!