Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunflower

I was messing around with my Dreamweaver stencils and paste.  I made this beautiful sunflower.  I am super excited for summer to get here.  I miss is so much!  I hope that spring gets here quick, I wouldn't mind at all if it stuck around for a while.  Ya, know~ before I start complaining it's 'too hot'  Notice there is no snow on my sunflower (that's a hint~ mother nature)  :)

Recipe:
Dreamweaver:  Black paste, mica powders, LJ902 stencil
Technique:          Flicking - for the flower
                                 Faux mother of pearl - behind the flower
SU Stamp pads:  So Saffron, Cajun Craze,
Ink:                          Pearl
Paper:                    glossy cardstock, cajun craze, more mustard
Accesssories:       more mustard ribbon, diamond brad




I love the 3d effect that the embossing paste gives.



It was great to see you todayPhotobucketHave a wonderful day.


"A loving heart is the begging of all knowledge" ~Thomas Carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!