Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dreamweaver Birthday Presents

I want to share some cards I made using a birthday stencil.  This is a Sizzix embossing folder, that I took apart so I could use it for a stencil with my Dreamweaver products.  Such a cute present.  You probably remember, I used these on my Christmas Tags.  Fun to use some other mediums to create a different look. 


Here is the first project
"Polka Dot Present"  
Recipe:
Dreamweaver: Flicking 
~black paste
~mica powders
~stencil





Presenting the second card
"Sweet Present"

Recipe:
Technique: Color, Paste, & Dazzle
~Translucent paste
~stencil
Dazzling Diamonds
Stamp pads:  So Saffron, Tempting Turqouise
Paper color:  So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, DSP
Punches: Modern label

Splitcoast Sketches: SC 419











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!