Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Trees

I made a card using this stencil about a year ago.  That one was a get well card.  I used some darker colors on it.  I was feeling some spring fever when I made these.  I added blues, pinks and purples.  When you get out your stuff to make one card, you may as well make 3 or 4 right.  It doesn't take that much extra time.  Then you have a few for an emergency.  (or for a friends emergency)  I wanted to see how versatile this stencil could be.  I only used one technique, and I am please with how they turned out. 

Recipe:
Dreamweaver stencil LG 690
Matte black embossing paste
mica powders or perfect pearls
SU Ink: versamark (to adhere the mica powder to the dried, embossed image.
Technique:  Mica Covering
the butterflies are SU  'beautiful wings'








this one I added some flowers, and a butterfly.

PhotobucketThanks for stopping by...... I hope you do something amazing today!


"Wherever there is a human being, there is a chance for kindness." ~Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!