Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Princess


One of my friends has a little niece that is having her 4th birthday.  She asked me to make a card for a "princess".  I haven't used this cartridge very much, it really has a lot of cute images.  I had to make another card with it, a cowgirl.  I will post that latter. As I've mentioned before since I gots my crap out, I gottsa make 2! 
 
Technique: Cricut
 Cricut Cartridge: Once upon a princess cut at 3" 
Paper: daffodil delight, pretty in pink, rose red, gold, tempting turquoise 
Ink Colors: black
 Accessories: ribbon
Sizzix folder: dots
Stamps: Peachy Keen faces


Just changed the background, and added some sizzix die cut presents.  Completely different look, but the same little cutie.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!