Saturday, March 16, 2013

Caterpillars in Love

Found this little picture while looking for some Valentine coloring pages.  I remember when I was little, I would go out on the plum tree, and hunt for caterpillars.  They weren't hard to find.  The plum tree was covered with caterpillars every spring.  My dad would let me bring them inside.  He'd say "make sure when they hatch, you let them go outside."  Without fail~every year, I let one or two loose in the house.  My dog loved to chase them, and it made me laugh.   











Technique: Copics


YG17, G17, YR16, YR65, Y13, Y18
Stamp Sets: Online coloring books
Stamp Pads: basic black
Paper Colors: regal rose, white, certainly celery, dsp
Accessories: brad

Splitcoast Sketch Callenge: SC424


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!