Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Friendship Birds~ Embossed

A card I made with my new stamp set and punches! Yes, I am addicted. 
I just got this set, and punch along with the new black.  The new pads are AMAZING! I use to worry that I wouldn't be able to apply enough pressure on the pad, (in my old age) but not anymore. Strange sense of security. ;)  My son made the comment~ "Mom, I can't hear you tap, tap, tap,  with that pad."  These foam pads are definitely recommended. 


Recipe:



 
Stamp Sets: "Language of Friendship",
Punches Boho Blossom Punch, Bird Builder, 2 3/8" Scallop
Ink Colors: SU! Basic Black
Paper Colors: SU! Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery,  Crumb Cake

Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stamin' Dimensionals (behind bird)
Ribbon: Taffetta
Sizzix Impression: Elegant Bouquet





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!