Saturday, March 23, 2013

Woodgrain Freindship Birds

This is my latest stamp set, and punches!!! So much fun! I wanted to share what I created!

As I was taking the picture of the supplies I used, I noticed there was little bird feeties.  Hmmm..I better put feeties on mine!  I opened my case, and not feet.  Yep, through the garbage I went a digggin'.  I forgot to pull them off the foam.  :( I'm just glad I noticed before I dumped my little can into the big one outside.  That would've been yukky!


Recipe:


Stamp Sets: "Language of Friendship", "Woodgrain"

"Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Punches Boho Blossom Punch, Bird Builder
Ink Colors: SU! Soft Suede, Basic Black
Paper Colors: SU! Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery,  

Pretty in Pink, Naturals Ivory


Ribbon: Taffeta 
Accessories: Dazzling Details (flower centers)

Stamin' Dimensionals (behind phrase)











Supplies

I love the dazzling dimensionals

PhotobucketThanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!