Monday, March 18, 2013

Frog Cookie Box for St. Patrick's day


We had a St. Patrick's day party over the weekend. 
I made this cookie box to share some cookies I made on 
Friday, with my daycare kids.  They all got to decroate
some cookies to take home.  We had a fun day.  It was a fun weekend as
 a matter of fact.  It was warm enough to take a bike ride.  We had a bit of a lazy
Sunday, watching some 007 movies, and made an Irish dinner.  
I hope all of you got to have some fun too.  


Recipe:
Live Simply: Frog 6"
Sweet Treats: The box
Everyday Paper Dolls: Hat and Pot O Gold
I used some green glitter on the hat, and dazzling diamonds
on the gold.  Googlie eye on the frog.  The cookies
were definitely the hard part.



PhotobucketThanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!