Monday, March 18, 2013

Poppin' Birthday

I've been playing with my new stamps.  I gotta say...I love getting back in the swing of things.  I forgot how relaxing and satisfying it is to make cards.  I made this one just for the sake of playing.  Remember like when we were kids, and we'd just do something for the sake of it being fun.  As adults we really don't get that luxury very often. Especially if there little ones (or teenagers) around demanding our time.  LOL  

Recipe:
Technique: Poppin Pastels 
Stamp Sets: "Patterned Party", "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Ink Colors: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze,
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango,
Accessories: SU Word window punch, SU  'Chevron' embossing folder



PhotobucketI wish you some free time today~ to PLAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!