Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello, You Birdie

I was browsing around Spiltcoast Stampers and came across this technique, Stamped Acrylic Background . After the kids went home I had to do it.  It took me a couple times to get it down, at first I didn't get enough ink on the block.  I tried dabbing it on, that didn't work so well, then I just wipped the ink on.  That worked pretty well. I used the craft pads on glossy card stock.  It may have helped to read the tutorial but, I just looked at the pics!  ;) that's how I roll.  


Recipe:
Technique- Acryllic Block
~Cricut Cartridge: Stamped
~Ink: SU craft inks tempting turquoise, always artichoke, daffodil delight,
versamark, black embossing powder
~Embossing folder '
~Clear block
Here on Splitcoast 





Photobucket"A cheerful friend is like a sunny day, which sheds its brightness all around." ~Sir J. Ludocck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!