Thursday, May 6, 2010

Senior Year

Well now I have aged myself. But I think there comes a point in your life when you are ok with who you are. You know your getting older- and find consolation that so is everybody else. I find myself looking forward to grandchildren. Although my oldest is only 20, and still lives at home. So I think a few more years would be appropriate. Our colors were black and red so I was trying to keep my LO with matching colors.

the paper is from SU: sahara sand stamps: Jumbo Wheel; very vintage rolled in basic gray the butterfly is a misc one I picked up a long time ago, and stamped in red riding hood. accessories: ribbon, and ribbon slide, misc stickers punch: SU corner punch Cartridge: Cursive 101 for "senior" Have a great day!! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!