Friday, May 14, 2010

A Promise Made SC277

This is our swap challenge for June 2010,
using a wedding or anniversary theme.
Following SC277 from Splitcoast Stampers
Stamp sets: Happily ever, Embrace Life Paper: Perfect plum, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa Colored with: SU wonder crayons, vanilla, basic gray, perfect plum Stamped in: Basic Gray Oh sometimes wedding cards are so hard to do. I have had this set for about 2 years, and have only used it maybe 3 times--not nearly enough. This is the first time I used this punch, I think it will quickly become one of my favorites. So very nice to look at. The bling was added to keep it with the sketch. May life treat you well today. These are the actual ones I made for the trade. You see I made my sample a while ago. Before the retired colors. So I got rid of all my close to cocoa and had to improvise. It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!