Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Disney in the 70's

I have been having so much fun scrapping these pages. I get to relive Disney, when I went with my dad. It brings back so many memories. It's amazing sometimes you forget things, and your memory is jogged with a smell, a song, and especially a picture. I am glad that I like to scrapbook. Saving memories is important, but it's more enjoyable to look at when creatively put together. That's my opinion anyway. I definitely must take my daughter to Disney Land. I have taken my boys~but I am due again. Hopefully in September, then I can scrapbook my babies trip.
I used some Disney paper I used, as well as my cricut to cut out Dale, or Chip-which ever you prefer. I think it's Dale though. :)
I think meeting Chip & Dale were my favorite. I remember them being the funniest.
Here is a closeup of my chipmunk. I used the Mickey & friends cartridge. He is cut at 3". I think he is adorable. It is amazing that the Cricut people can these pieces of cut paper so close. Great job Cricut people. lol Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! What a great way to showcase your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!