Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cricut Crawl Winner

AND the winner I have chosen is "goates girl" She did an awesome job! You can go check it out here! My Deer Kids she incorporated all of the techniques wonderfully. I am especially delighted with the creativity of my technique, which was the glass etching. Goates Girl! Please make sure you drop me an email so I can get your prize out to you! Thanks so much to all of the participants, it was really a blast seeing how creative all of ladies are. The grand prize winner is Melissa card #2 Great job Melissa! Your card is so inspiring. I can't wait for summer. =0) Have a great day. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. yay me!!! my email is goatesgirl@sbcglobal.net...drop me a line if you need my addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!