Friday, May 7, 2010

Daddy's Sweetheart

I have always been daddy's little sweetheart and mommies little brat, still to this day. I guess it's a good thing my dad raised me. These pictures were taken when I was 3 and 4 years old. At that point my parents were still married. I love the one where I am trying not to smile. That totally shows my attitude! lol. I will do what I want -when I want. See the brat? I loved how this layout came together. My dad thought it was really cute too. Before I added journaling, my dad said I was always daddy's sweetheart. So I had to put that on there. He chuckled, when he saw my page put together.
Paper is from SU-I cut some of the flowers from the paper, and added some ribbon to it. I think that is one of my favorite techniques (to use the paper for embellishments) Ribbon Su Cartridge: all mixed up I hope you are creating your little hearts out. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!