Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bags for Grandma's

Welcome to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #10!!!!!!
The challenge this week is to use create a 3-D project, and incorporate the color black.
I made this bag for Grandma Stark. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More I stretched the design as much as possible. (I have got to get me larger paper.) =) Then cut it out. I put some acetate for the window. I am so excited I earned enough cricut rewards to get a free cartridge...dum dum dum... I got Beyond Birthdays!!!!! This is my first project using it. I used it to make the card and the verse. This cartridge is not one that was high on my wish list. But for the price of shipping, what the hay!!!! I stamped with SU craft inks using sprinkles set. Then added some bling.
My BF thought the box was filled with paper--silly man I said those are bath salts. "oh grandma will like that" he said and I thought to myself "I know that's why I did it." lol
This one I made for Grandma Cook. Same principle as above. Only it is filled with peppermint foot soak.
Here you can see the detail of the craft ink on the dark paper. I love that look!!!!! The color chosen here is Orchid Opulence. Well I must go create something else. I am on a scrapbooking kick! So I am sure it will be along those lines!!! Take care and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!