Monday, May 17, 2010

FC# 10 Plaque for Revan

Fantabulous Cricut #10 Make a 3D project using the color black!

Cartridge: Mickey & Friends A Child's First Year- Font This is a gift I made for my new newphew's baby shower. He will be here sometime mid July. The mom, Tawna has decided to decorate his room in all Mickey Mouse-because she is an avid fan. I found the plaque at Robert's. I stained the top, and painted the sides in black then adhered Mickey and the name with mod podge. I can just picture it in his room hanging on his wall. My day job is a daycare, and when the kids saw this- I had quit a few asking for one. LOL I guess I will busy making birthday presents. :) Thanks for stopping by enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift idea! I never think to use cuts on anything other than paper. This is so bright - perfect for little eyes to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!