Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom Day Card

I feel like I am getting the hang of painting with my copics. This is the second card I made using this boy. This one is for Dru's mom. It reminds me of my man- being so shy hiding flowers behind his back. We are going up to visit his family latter this afternoon. I made her an etched glass plate as well. We are also going to stop and get her some petunias to plant in the yard. Dad is BBQ'n so it should be an excellent day. We did "my" Mother's Day yesterday- I got the best bbq chicken, made by my son. Also got to spend time with friends and family. What could be better right ;0) except another day of the same.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! Hope you have an awesome day! hugs & smiles Details: Paper: SU DSP, bordering blue Accessories: ribbon, sunshine flower, Stamps, sunday best HH. teeny tiny wishes SU

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, this little guy is so cute! And your shading and coloring with the Copics really turned out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is so cute! I think your coloring and shading is fantastic. I'm trying to learn myself and I hope I can come up to your level soon! This little guy is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!