Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stamping on Canvas for Mom

I have been very inspired lately to stamp! I have also been thinking about stamp camps I wanted to do in the upcoming new year. I couldn't sleep very well the other night, and this popped into my head. I love it when ideas that pop in there are actually able to be released (and you're not embarrassed) :) The pictures is stamped on canvas, using SU wonder color crayons. First I used Tempting Turquoise to paint the entire background. I spritzed water all over then scribbled with the crayon. Then took a paint brush and evened out the color. Let that set for a little while. Now you are ready to begin creating. Stamp set used was flower fancy from SU! The colors I used were: real red w/ buroque burgandy; orchid opulance w/elegant eggplant, only orange w/really rust, and garden green w/handsome hunter. After applying color everywhere I wanted it to. I let it dry once again. Then using the large outline I embossed in silver just in a few places, hard to see here, but is very subtle and elegant in person. Then tied on the whisper white ribbon organza, and placed a large flower and pearl from the prettiest kit. I hope the moms like this. The tag is cut from storybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!