Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sunny Bunny

I bought this cartridge when I re-vamped my kitchen.  I wanted it for the wine bottle.  That was several months ago, and I have yet to cut out the wine bottle.  Oh well, I did pull out "Celebrate with Flourish" to make this cute card for my Soon to be mother and father in law.  These guys are wonderful, I am so happy to be joining their family.  I feel very lucky to have them in my life. They've got a lot of love to share.  I used Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge to engage my creativity.  This cartridge has some great images.  I really love all the flourish that goes with it.  I also pulled out some retired SU papers.  I think they go together pretty well.  Love you Terry & Judy hope you have a wonderful Easter.  Sorry, we can't spend it together like last year.

Technique: Cricut,
Cricut-"Celebrate with Flourish"
SU Wheel  "
Paper: DSP, Green Galore,Appricot, Melon Mambo
Ink Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: SU "Chevron" embossing Folder SU Dazzling Diamonds

 Splitcoast Challenge: SC483




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!