Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Balloon Bunny

I followed Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC480, to make both variations of this card.  One I made for my son Bradon.  He is my second oldest, all my kids still live at home but they are getting older, sometimes I'm excited for them to grow, and move on.  Other times (most) I want to keep them little. The other card is for my soon-to-be father-in-law.  He is a great guy.  I hope he has a wonderful Easter, and feels a little bit of love, that was made in this card.


Technique: Copics,
Image: SU "Everybunny"
Paper: Craft, Pumpkin, Daffodil, Celery, White
Ink Basic Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Button, Ribbon SU Dazzling Diamonds

 Splitcoast Challenge: SC480


For Mike



For Bradon
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!