Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bunny and Egg

I stamped the SU "Everybunny" set and scanned them into my computer.  I enlarged them and printed them.  I like them enlarged.  I used my Copic markers to color the little guy.  When I got done, I thought of my youngest son.  So, that is who this card will go to.  My Sheldon for Easter.  I only have a few more days to get his basket together, and I really have no idea what to put in his.  I am sure I will figure out something.  I love this little guy, and I am so proud of him.  He works, and goes to school, and is just a great person to be around.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Bunny, egg, and chick
Technique: Copics,
Image: SU "Everybunny" *Stamped then enlarged
Paper: DSP, Celery, Apricot,
Ink Basic Black
Accessories: Brads SU Crystal Effects

Splitcoast Challenge: SC481



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!