Friday, June 4, 2010

Stinkin' Cute Tick SC264

This little guy, makes me so happy. Such a cute little stinker isn't he. I may have gotten a little carried away on the embossing but I like it. I used a few of the retiring SU colors. YAY me! The more I use my Copics, the more I absolutely love them. Another one with tick pickin' posies. This is to meet challenge #264 from splitcoast stampers. This one is for my mom, she thinks skunks are cute, so do I especially this one. The colors I used are sahara sand, cameo coral, gable green, apricot appeal. I sponged the background with bashful blue. All of the embossing was done with a cricut folder. I added some ribbon and some misc flower brads. Really fun and easy to put together. The little posies have some crystal effects on them. :) tee hee have a great day.

2 comments:

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!