Monday, June 7, 2010

#13 Chance & Tavia

Challenge #13 This week the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to create something for the bride. Use Something old, something new, something borrowed OR something blue. I tried to use all four -new, old, borrowed, & blue in my project for this challenge.
I made this hanging plaque for a girl & her fiance' that I baby sit for. She also happens to be the best friend of the girl, my son dates (sometimes). LOL I used a 5x7 inch piece of canvas (this was my old) and painted with apple barrel paints -in antique ivory. Then using my SU wonder color crayons, Really Rust, Night of Navy(the blue), & Baroque Burgundy. I stamped (or water colored) on the dried canvas. The bride and groom are awesome, they are cut from stretch your imagination (my new item)- I just got it Friday, and made this project with it. The B&G are cut at 2 1/2", for the names I used cursive 101 at 1". I wanted a flower, but didn't have the right color, so I used my copics to make the color I wanted. Stamp sets used are SU "wedding wishes" & "to have and to hold" The only thing I borrowed was time. So there you have it all four. :) =) Added some accessories, and now I have my present to give to the bride and groom. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your personalized this card. The bride and groom will love it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so sweet great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea and it's great for gift giving for the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!