Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kasey & Anthony

Wedding Wishes



 Ok, how do explain the relationship of this plaque????LOL My son has this girl that he dates (when they get along) Anyway, she came over Friday night, I need to mention it was after my Stamp Party, so about 11pm. She wanted me to cute some vinyl for her. My little girl (8) was not feeling good, and wanted me to hold her, my kitchen in a state of disaster (that can wait though - right) Thank goodness for my design studio. I took my laptop to bed and held my baby, then after she fell asleep ~ I went and cut out the vinyl. Shanice painted the plaque-antique ivory, and let it dry over night. In the morning she put it together. I painted the edge, stamped some swirls, and colored the hearts. Tada wedding gift complete, 30 minutes before the wedding. Cartridge: Cursive 101 Home Decor Hearts are colored with Copics Stamp set: Baroque motifs stamped in "Crumb Cake" Thanks for stopping by today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!