Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dear Daddy

With all the families involved in our lives now. We are celebrating my dad tonight. My sister, and I are going to make some chicken fajitas on the barbie. So I thought I would share the card I made for my dad today. My dad is fishing all the way. So I immediately thought of this set.
Again practicing my photo skills.
I embossed the image with black, then colored with these Copics: E25, E47, E11,E33, YG33, YG95, C3, R88, & RO2
The background is on creamy caramel rolled with the speckle wheel rolled in always artichoke. The fly's are stamped in early espresso. The phrase is SU Sincere Salutations. I added a big brad, and some tafeta ribbon to finish if off. Thanks for stopping by, have a terrific day!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!