Monday, June 28, 2010

Star Spangles #16

Challenge #16 Independence day Theme with a Star shape: Create a 4th of July project adding a star shape somewhere on your project.
Enter your project here! Fantabulous Cricut and what great prizes you could win.
I definitely think I fulfilled the star requirement. The box is cut from sweet treats. The stamps on the box are from SU 4th of July colors: real red, yoyo yellow, and
The boy is cut from a child's first year.
I haven't made actual "decorated" cookies for quit a while. Who am I kidding--it's been years, since I have taken the time to decorate cookies. I love this technique. You can see a glimpse of the tissue paper in the back. I used my su star wheel to roll it with. My kids were very excited to see this, and get to eat some pretty cookies. Instead of just plain ol' chocolate chip. Cute what makes kids feel loved isn't it! :) Have a wonderful day, take care and see you soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 4th of July project. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is FANTASTIC!! What an incredible project - and so special for your kids. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!