Saturday, May 3, 2014

Umbrella gift set for Mom

PhotobucketGood morning!  Well, it's morning while I am writing this!  It's suppose to be a beautiful day.  I started my morning, by first of all cleaning my play room (You'll see why in a minute).  Then I finished up a project that I started on last night.  It is for Jason's mom, she lives in Wyoming so it will be for Mother's day and her birthday.  That's ok right?  To double up and save shipping  ;)   The idea came about because I wanted to participate in Fantabulous Cricut challenge me Monday #208~ which is to use an umbrella in your project.  

Cricut Cartidge:  "Forever Young"  (everything)
SU Stamps:  Celebrate "Something to Celebrate"  Happy Birthday "Well Scripted"
Paper:  Certainly Celery, So Saffron, DSP Groovy Guava.
Misc: Bling, Corner punch SU Word Window Punch

Now, all I have to do is get some flower seeds, and a gift card.  Oh ya, and remember to mail on time.

Hope you have a fantastic day.....








See why I had to clean my play room this morning.  This believe it or not is from 
this one project.  It was clean before I started.   ~take care

3 comments:

  1. Love your darling projects! The colors are so bright a cheery! Thanks for joining FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects Sharon! I am sure she is going to love the card and cute gift bag. i totally understand about the "crafter-math", I also need to go clean mine :¿ if I only could stay on task and avoid getting sucked in again and again LOL!...Thank you for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog !
    Have a wonderful day,
    DT member- Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun playroom! Love your projects :) My mother in law's birthday is close to Mother's Day so I have doubled up on postage too! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!