Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LIttle Gray Bunny

Bunny & Egg

As you all know, my day job is being a daycare provider. The kids always want coloring pages.
I get so excited when I come across a cute image, that would make an awesome card.  This little bunny is so cute.  I printed out a few images, I wanted to color.  This was the first one that came together.  I love this ribbon.  I made this card for my daughter.  I think this little bunny will make her smile.  If not, maybe the chocolate bunny will.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great crafty day!


Recipe:
Technique: Copics,
Image: Coloring Page
Phrase: "everybunny"
Paper: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose,
Ink: Basic Black
Ribbon: Polka Dot
Accessories: Misc Buttons SU Crystal Effects
Splitcoast Challenge: SC482




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!