Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kitty & Yarn

Mom Judy loves to sew, and knit. I made this little kitty card for her!  I think she will like it.  She will at least like that I thought of her, and hand made her a card.  She's sentimental like that.  By the way, Judy is Jason's mom, and she is a great person.  The kitty is colored with my Copics. I really enjoy using them. I get on a kick some nights, while we are watching a movie, and I color like a mad woman.  Then I have to put together cards.  I like using the sketches from Splitcoast Stampers, they have a weekly sketch challenge. It's kind of fun to play along. The yarn is cut with my Cricut machine.  Sometimes I go wild with that thing too.  Just cuttin out this and that~ not quit having a purpose for all of them.  It's a good thing I know a lot of people to make cards for.  LOL 

Recipe:

Cricut Cartridge: Country Life ball of yarn cut at 3"
 Paper: Dsp, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake,
Accessories: SU ribboon
Splitcoast: SC382
Image: Large Puffy Kitty (High Hopes)


 
 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!