Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sweet Frog

This is for my daughters 12th Birthday. She likes those green gummie frogs. That was the first theme she wanted to go with.  Then it moved onto Lizards.  When I got the new Cricut Cartridge "Disney-Classics" She wanted the Cheshire Cat.  My little girl cracks me up!!!!  I made her card before the third change, so she got a frog. If I would've had more time I would've made her a new card.  LOL  I wish she could stay little.  I miss the times when she needs her mommy. 
Change that~ she'll always need her mommy.  I do love our conversations that we have now, and she has become a lovely lady, and a truly valued friend, and confidante.  

Cricut Cartridge: Live Simply Frog 3", Dragonfly 2"
Paper: tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, always artichoke
Accessories: googlie eyes
I used SU Iridescent Ice, Versa Mark on the dragonfly wings.

 
 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!