Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2011 Scrapbook Pages

I have been really limited on time since my basement flooded. It's kinda hard being a single mom of 4 (one in Florida), working full time, laundry, cleaning, etc. etc. and trying to get my house put back together, after having 2 inches of water. We had to cut out all the sheet rock about 18" high, rip out all the carpet, molding. Then after the demo work is done, it's time to rebuild. I am not a contractor, but I sure am pretending to be. I have done most of the work myself. My boys have helped, as well as a couple really good friends (Kandi and Wendy). I think it looks pretty good. Anyway, point to my story, my Scrap booking is done mainly using "Mixbook.com". Give them a try, it's a really fast and fun way to Scrapbook. I still have a lot of work to get done in the basement, but my boys have their rooms and bathroom back. YAY!!!!
 Shelby's 21st Birthday. He's the one that is going to school in Floriday.
 My daughters Wizard of Oz birthday.
 This is my new puppy.  I've had dobberman pincers for the last 20 years,
 it was time to get another.
 Here are some pictures of my dad's 80th birthday party.  
It was great to celebrate this with him.
 Sheldon's Birthday party. 

 And here are some pictures of us working on the basement. 
 
 Bradon's 17th Birthday party

One of the best Christmases I've had in a long time.  Spent it with my bestie, her kids, and my dad  in the am.  Then she and I went out to dinner together, topped the night off with some cocktails and dance central.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!