Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cruz's Super Hero Party

This is the little Monkey, and it is his 4th birthday.  He was having a super hero themed party.  My favorite superhero is Batman.  So I made this Batman box, for him, and filled it with candy.  The card is just a regular super hero guy, but still cute.  Then I also made him a batman mask.  My first try at the batman mask, was huge.  So I scaled it down a little to fit.  Doesn't he look ferocious??? :)


Cricut-batman cartridge, cut at 9" used SU colors, pacific blue, 
more mustard, black, and real red. 
This is birthday card.  Was gonna make a batman card to match.  But I think this guy is cuter, especially for a 4 yr old.  Cricut-Paperdolls dressup. 
Another project using the Cricut-Batman Cartridge

Hope you have an awesome day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!