Friday, August 24, 2012

Six Months for You and Me



 Six months ago yesterday, I went on a first date (or interview as I call it). I am happy to say that this man has stuck around! I’m a leo, so need I even say that I am stubborn? He is great for me, an inspiration to be a better person. I wanted to make him this card to let him know how much he means to me.

I used the Cricut-Sweehearts cartridge, everything is cut at 3”, except the lettering, it’s cut at 1 ½”. I also used some valentine paper that I’ve had lying around. SU-dazzling diamonds on the hearts and the lettering, adhered with SU-2 way glue. Gotta love some bling, bling, they are also from SU. Of course I wrote some mushy stuff on the inside. LOL Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by! ~ Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!