Sunday, April 10, 2011

Award-Versatile Blogger

Thank you Glenda (Glenda's Cards) for giving me this award. I truly appreciate it. I think you are just awesome. Is it regifting if I gave this award back to her. JK- Just know that she a spectacular lady.
The rules after receiving the award are:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Send this to 15 bloggers.
7 things about me. I love animals, especially my kitty. I recently had to let one of my animals go, and it was very hard. I know some of the best women in the world. I am blessed with wonderful children. One of whom left for college 2 months ago. I love love love paper crafting!!!!
I am passing this award to the following bloggers! Be sure to stop by and check out their creativity!
1. Kate at Small bits of Paper 2. Barb at Barb's Boys Inspired 3. Kandi at Krafty Kandi's 4. Lynda at The Crafty Penguin 5. Brenda at Brenda's Scrappy Blog 6. Linda at Ladybuglair 7.Sandra at 365 days of Cricut 8.Amanda at Ink it Up! 9.Rexann at I be Circled 10.Jenny ScrappinAddict 11.Sandy at Paper memories 12.Erin at Erin's Jewelry Creations 13.Melissa at Cricut Crazy 14.Stacy at My Crafting Time 15.Annika at Another Messy Crafter Thanks ladies, remember to pass it forward. ~Sharon
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!