Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Bird (spring is blossomming)

I am having so much fun creating things with the new paper, Paisley Petals and the Four Frames Stamp set. It is part of Stampin' Ups! April 2011 Promotion. Spring is Blossoming

Supplies: Stampin' Up! 2 step bird punch, Scallop trim border DSP- Paisley Petals "After Thoughts" Stamp set for the phrase (embossed with black) Crochet Trim (attached with hot glue) Misc flower, that I colored with Marina Mist SU! marker
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Card! I love the colors that you used.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and the embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, This is a gorgeous card! Love the colors and embossing! I have a blog award for you! Stop by my blog when you have time to pick it up!
    Hope you are having a great day!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!