Saturday, April 2, 2011

Away to the Future

I think I will take a minute to explain my "bond" family today. Since I have a lot going on with them this month. Well 26 years ago, was the beginning. When me and my bff met (bond sister). Since then I have been taken in by her family. So it is not a family of blood but of bond. That being said, this is for my brother. He has lived here most of his life, and now is taking a plunge into his work and transferring half was across the US. I thought a hot hair balloon would be fitting.
Supplies: Dreamweaver: Stencil LL3003 Mica powders, turquoise, white, purple Embossing paste: black used here paint brush Su! DSP "first edition" SU! classic pad tempting turquoise SU! ribbons basic gray wide silk Technique: Flicking

This is such a fun card, the flicking is very fun! I hope that I have inspired you to try it. Have a terrific day! Thanks for stopping by ~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Lady, you inspire me in moreways than one! :) Love the card, it is awesome!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had issues with that post. But I got it now!!!! Finally. I have a tutorial for "flicking" coming soon. Hopefully today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!