Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunflower Card

It is also my bond mom's bday this month. So I made this lovely sunflower card for her.
Supplies: Dreamweaver clear embossing paste and #LJ902 stencil SU: ink pads, and dazzling diamonds

I discovered this technique a few years ago. I still love it is worth sharing. All you do is tape your stencil down, firmly. Then with a stipple brush start adding color from your ink pads. When you are done adding color do not remove the brass template. Now spread the "clear" embossing paste over the entire image. Next sprinkle with dazzling diamonds. Now gently remove the stencil. Let it dry for a few hours, and finish your project. Fun and so elegant looking. Everyone will be amazed that you made such a wonderful card. Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!