Friday, April 1, 2011

Sew Scrappy


I always look at these ladies who sew on their pages. I think to myself, that is just too much time and effort. Even
though I love how it looks, I will NEVER do it. Well.....I was wrong. One late night I was working on the Faux Mother of Pearl technique. Making these flowers. When I glanced over and noticed that my sewing machine was staring at me! So I lovingly brought him into my craft room, and sewed this page. Ya know, it really wasn't that hard. I will do it again.
Some other flowers, I was playing with. I am also diggin' this new SU! punch. Blossom Petals Punch It's in the current mini catalog so if you don't have it, you should get it really quick. Thanks so much for stopping by today, I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!