Monday, February 28, 2011

Shelby 21st Birthday FCCB #49

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #49
Shaped Card Challenge: Use your Cricut to make a shaped card (card must be a shape other than a square/rectangle).

I used sweet treats to make this card for my sons 21st birthday. I had to make this card fun for him.
Oh peek-a-boo!
A sexy girl pops out of his cake, cute right. The girl is from Sweet Sassy Stamps!
I am pretty sure he will get a kick out of this card. I tried to make him laugh. I love you Shelby- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love you mom!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wowza girl... such a fun card Sharon, the cake shape is great!
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent at FCCB.
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how funny and great idea love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a card! I'm sure this will bring a laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I'll bet your son loved it! I would like to give you an award for your fabulous blog - I have been a follower only for a short time but I love what I have seen. If you choose to accept, visit my blog
    bloglessinutah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon - Just popping in again to say hello. Know that I am thinking of you & hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!