Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crinkle Ribbon

I love this crinkle ribbon! It is wonderful and so fun. You can pick this up over at My Craft Spot by Kimberly Tracy. She has many beautiful colors. Tracy is the spotlight sponsor this Sunday over at Fantabulous Cricut. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy my project. As well as Tracy's ribbon. Mention that Ladybug sent you over.

This project was also showcased at my last workshop. I used the glitter paint in Silver to color the flower. I also used the chunky glitter from Stampin' Up! in the center of the flower. The paper colors I chose were basic black and basic gray. Kind of a monochrome thing going on, with a splash of pink. Well, I hope you enjoy your day. Take care.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Sharon! I love the color combination you have going on here. The ribbon is a gorgeous touch.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sharon!! Love the shiny flower and the sweet bow you tied!

    Thanks!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sharon, I love the large flower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!