Monday, February 21, 2011

Copper Emboss FCCB #48

Challenge #48 Emboss It! Make a project incorporating some type of embossing It could be wet, hand embossing, folder embossing, etc. For my project I did Cricut embossing. Joy's Life has a pretty good tutorial to follow. I used her technique but it wasn't quit bold enough~ so I used a stylus to make the image a little darker.
The background is done using SU-Kindness, and SU-confetti. With Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist. Then I stamped 'best wishes' to finish it off.
Here is a close up of the flower. I like how this card turned out, I will try some other metals to see if I can get the embossing to show up better. Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I've never used metal before. What a wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about doing something similar to this and I will have to check out her tutorial! Thanks for the link! :) Love you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifu card! I have never tried thatbefore! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    My page ... The Mountain T shirts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!