Saturday, July 3, 2010

Elegant Peacocks

Not only does Shanice's girlfriend get a bachelorette party but she also gets a bridal shower. Totally spoiled right. So this is the invitation that we came up for this one. Shanice wanted to do a date night theme for the party. This is what I came up with.
Now they are designed-she just has to put them together.
Shanice went to the store and looked for the perfect background paper. She brought some over for me to look at. We didn't like any. So I created this one. On plain white cardstock, using my SU very vintage wheel with soft suede. Then I stamped this perfect little peacock from SU very thankful in the brides colors. You see the brides thing is peacocks. So this became the background.
Envelopes, stamped in tempting turquoise. Please check back on this one too-I am also making a bridal shower cake for this party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!