Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday Hummingbird SC284

Let me start by saying this is not one of my best cards. Although I am blogging to keep my record or crafty things. I don't like how the hummingbird turned out- so I was uninspired to finish the card. Anyway it turned out ok, and it will put a smile on someones face!
The paper is from SU, the phrase is from SU well scripted the hummingbird is a digi but I can't remember where I got it from. I did follow SC284 sort of :) I used SU my pretties kit, and eyelet punch.
I really do like the cracked glass effect. I will try this card again only with a prettier hummingbird. I think it needs more turquoise. TFL and I hope you have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! That cracked glass effect is amazing. And I think the hummingbird IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!