Friday, July 16, 2010

Date Night Collection

Date Night Collection These are the decorations that I made for a bridal shower tomorrow tonight. (cake pic coming soon)
The banner--tells the tale. The first date, first kiss, proposal, and wedding bliss. I was so proud of myself I printed on the heavy cardstock precut shape. :)
I used the sweethearts cartridge for the entire project.
Here are the streamers that I made.
And some votive holders. I am really pleased with how this ensemble turned out. Thanks for visiting today. I appreciate your comments. Have a great day. ~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! What a great idea! They will be awsome decorations for the shower, but will be great for the bride to use at home for a date night to 'set the mood'! I don't know why I don't have this cart yet! I was just looking at one on ebay this morning...I can't believe I let it get away at that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! I love those votive holders! That blue on black looks so sharp as well. Great job! I can't wait to see your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful collection of bridal shower items! These are fantastic! What a lucky bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This banner is full of cuteness. Love the colors. Can't wait to see the cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!