Sunday, July 4, 2010

Patriotic Eagle

Hi everyone!!! Happy 4th of July
I get coloring pictures through a daycare website I belong to. My daughter asked me to color this one with her. I agreed but of course with few modification. I had to scan the picture back in then print it out smaller than and 8 1/2 x 11. The red is the new SU cherry cobbler isn't it b.e.a.utiful. Naturally instead of crayons I used my copics!
The stars are?---You guessed shrinky dink!!!!! I used my SU large star punch to cut them out-then applied heat with my heat tool to shrink them!!!!

I used SU dazzling diamonds on the fireworks and stars on the flag. After I got done coloring him, I had to make a card- so he is going to be for DB (darling boyfriend) to wish him happy 4th--we have 6 kids combined, and this weekend is a treat because we get to spend some time alone! I am quit excited.
Here is the picture my little girl colored. He is just an adorable eagle. Have a great 4th everyone---God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Great image - and I love those shrinky dinks!! Your daughter did a wonderful job colouring her picture too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!