Thursday, April 1, 2010

JB #31 Eggcellent Cottage

Cricutters Anonymous #31, make an Easter themed project.

Cartridge used: Winter Woodland, house cut at 4" and the bunny is cut at 1" SU! Paper: bashful blue, apricot appeal, gable green.
The girl in the window is a SU set window dressing The eggs are from SU Loads of Love Accessories

Scallop border is done with the SU! scalloped eyelet punch. Who says that a cottage made from Winter Woodland has to be a winter cottage. Although I can't wait to make some for winter. I have this little house sitting next to the egg holders I made a few days ago. They are in the kitchen, and look pretty darn cute. I find myself worrying about how I am going to store them though. LOL :)

4 comments:

  1. This is seriously too cute. You totally amaze me every time with what you come up with on your Cricut! :) Love the girl in the window and the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, this is just darling! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this is AWESOME!! I love the house, the little girl in the window..the bunny..the whole thing!
    Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
    Lynne CA DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so great!! I love it!!!! thanks for playing with us at C. A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!