Friday, April 23, 2010

Congratualations Graduate


This is the graduation announcements that I made for Shanice. She has earned her bachelors degree and I am so proud of her. School colors are blue and yellow. So I chose Not quit navy, and so saffron. Most of the the paper is from SU-bella bleu The grad cap is cut from locker talk. at 2 1/2". I decided this would be my graduation gift for her.
Inside sentiment: I printed it on vellum and adhered it to So Saffron. The cap is printed from a program I have. But I like how it looked with the inside writing.

She was excited for these-because they are different that everybody else. AND they are made with Love.

She only needed 20 that isn't too bad. They really didn't too long, except for scalloping the tops. :) Thanks for looking-hope you have a great day. Congratulations to all those graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments brighten my day!